If you are in free time and don’t know what to do to get fun, you are in the right place with the game 2 player chess. Memory training 2 player chess game, suitable for children of all ages.
2 player chess game for kids
This is 2 player chess game application for children who are both fun and useful. Thanks to that, parents will not see the iPhone or iPad just to have fun and coax children to hear again. online chess game also help children learn and grow better.
Free chess games can sometimes offer more value than some TV shows. For example, many developers have created games for the purpose of educating children, giving them a fun learning experience. The reason is that playing such play chess online free helps our brains become more effective in modeling, or modeling the world, allowing us to better predict what will happen next.
To be able to win in this game, players need to play strategically and plan ahead. Also, this game is highly recommended as one of the nice free games for kids. Have fun!
Chess games for kids features:
– Free 2 player chess game to play.
– Nice graphic design with realistic backgrounds.
– Smooth animation.
– Two modes to play: with your friend or computer.
– Lively sound.
– Compatible with all devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Window phone and desktop browsers.
How to play chess online free:
– The king moves exactly one square horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. A special move with the king known as castling is allowed only once per player, per game.
– A rook moves any number of vacant squares in a horizontal or vertical direction. It also is moved when castling.
– A bishop moves any number of vacant squares in any diagonal direction.
– The queen moves any number of vacant squares in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal direction.
– A knight moves to the nearest square, not on the same rank, file, or diagonal. (This can be thought of as moving two squares horizontally then one square vertically, or moving one square horizontally then two squares vertically—i.e. in an “L” pattern.) The knight is not blocked by other pieces: it jumps to the new location.
– Pawns have the most complex rules of movement:
– A pawn moves straightforward one square if that square is vacant. If it has not yet moved, a pawn also has the option of moving two squares straight forward, provided both squares are vacant. Pawns cannot move backward.
– Pawns are the only pieces that capture differently from how they move. A pawn can capture an enemy piece on either of the two squares diagonally in front of the pawn (but cannot move to those squares if they are vacant).
Some screenshots from the chess online unblocked:
Free 2 player chess game to play
Nice graphic design with realistic backgrounds
Two modes to play: with your friend or computer
Compatible with all devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Window phone…
Keep following to check out more 2 player chess game: play chess, chess games, two player chess, 2 player chess, free board games. Just play and enjoy.
Play more games: